Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great lunch to take to work. Just add the dressing when you're ready to eat. Cooking time is allowing for cooling the pasta. (Australian measurements used)
- 500 g pasta
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 8 -10 stalks english spinach, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 155 g reduced-fat feta cheese, chopped
- 12 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 60 ml no-oil French dressing
- Cook pasta in boiling water following instructions on packet. Drain and rinse under running cold water. Drain again and allow to cool completely.
- Place cooled pasta and all remaining salad ingredients into a serving bowl.
- When ready to serve add dressing and mix to combine.
- Dressing: add all dressing ingredients to a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
I cooked this as a side-dish using some large penne pasta and it was terrific! I altered quantities a little to suit personal taste, using about 50% more of the vegetables.