Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saw this on TV... changed it a little bit... tastes fantastic. Perfect on a rainy and cold Sunday afternoon. Make this at least 2 hours ahead of baking time... it needs time to soak up the liquid.
- In a pan, sautee pancetta until it gets crispy and remove from pan, leaving the juices.
- in that same pan, sautee onion and italian seasoning with olive oil for 5 minutes, then add spinach and continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and milk and parmesan cheese with a whisk.
- Add 1/2 of the cubed bread to a greased 9x13 pan.
- Cover with half of the spinach mixture and repeat.
- Pour the egg mixture of ver the entire dish and press down with your hands.
- cover with plastic wrap and set in the fridge for 2 hours -- or up to a day.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.