Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Good side dish for steaks, but goes well with almost anything.
- 1 lb fresh spinach, cleaned
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Coat a wok or skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat to medium-high heat.
- Add spinach and onion to hot wok/skillet. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, soy sauce and sugar. Pour into wok/skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir until spinach and onion are tender-crisp.
Great way to eat spinach! I was so hungry and this hit the spot! Thanks! Made for the Vegetarian Swap#19!
I am not a great lover of cooked spinach but I love this recipe. I fried the onions first then added the spinach & just let the spinach start to wilt 30 seconds addtd the sauce and in another 45 seconds it was ready. Thanks Parsley for another of your great recipes
Yay! This is exactly what I was looking for! I have few ingredients on hand and this fit perfect! Had summer squash too so threw that in there and didn't have much soy sauce or a pound of spinach-only 9 oz-so over half a pound so just used less of everything and then added a little sesame ginger dressing I had. It's beautiful and simple, thank you!