Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy stir fry meal that is also vegetarian.
Make and share this Spinach and Mushroom Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch triangles
- 2 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes; stir fry 30 seconds.
- Add bell pepper and mushrooms; stir fry 2 minutes. Add spinach and fish sauce; stir fry 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
Very easy and tasty. I had baby bella mushrooms that needed to be used, so I used them (more than 2oz). Shiitakes are one of my favorite mushrooms, so I know they would be wonderful in this and I be sure to use them (lots of them) next time. Thanx for posting this yummy, healthy stir-fry!