Swiss and Cheddar cheeses are baked into this veggie and bacon quiche that's certain to please.
Make and share this Spinach and Mushroom Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip together eggs, cream, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in bacon, spinach, mushrooms, onions, 3/4 cup Swiss cheese, and 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to the pie crust.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 35 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.