1/2 Photos of Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
Pinaygourmet #345142's Note:
Swiss and Cheddar cheeses are baked into this veggie and bacon quiche that's certain to please.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, whip together eggs, cream, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- 4Stir in bacon, spinach, mushrooms, onions, 3/4 cup Swiss cheese, and 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- 5Transfer to the pie crust.
- 6Top with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 35 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.1
- Calories from Fat 370
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 225.1 mg
- Sodium 424.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 25.4 g