Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Swiss and Cheddar cheeses are baked into this veggie and bacon quiche that's certain to please.
Make and share this Spinach and Mushroom Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip together eggs, cream, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in bacon, spinach, mushrooms, onions, 3/4 cup Swiss cheese, and 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Transfer to the pie crust.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 35 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
This is so yummy. I omitted the nutmeg. I had to cook it 20 minutes longer with foil paper on it, cause the filling was not set. Thanks Pinaygourmet :) Made for bargain basement tag game