- 1 pizza dough (bread machine, prepared, mix, etc.)
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup basil, chopped
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic.
- Cook until just soft.
- Set aside.
- Top the crust with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Add the tomatoes, basil, spinach (squeeze out any excess moisture) and mushrooms.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 10 minutes (or until lightly browned).