Recipe by JessHinkson
Adapted from the Weight Watchers website, this dish is really quick and goes great with chicken, burgers, or as a light meal in itself!
Top Review by RedVinoGirl
Loved this! Omitted the pine nuts and increased the garlic. Also, had to use regular mushrooms. LOVED the flavor. Will add more oregano next time because I couldn't really taste it here! Wonderful!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 ounces cremini mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄3 cups whole wheat couscous (I use Trader Joe's)
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients, except pine nuts and cheese, and bring to a boil; cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Toast the pine nuts lightly.
- After 5 minutes, fluff with a fork and sprinkle with pine nuts and cheese.