Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3⁄4 cup blanched slivered almond
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple flavored balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, rinsed, dried and torn into bite size pieces
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Arrange almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fragrant and lightly toasted.
- In a small bowl, mix red wine vinegar, maple flavored balsamic vinegar, olive oil, dry mustard, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, toss the red wine vinegar mixture with the spinach and mangos. Top with the toasted almonds.