1/3 Photos of Spinach and Mandarin Orange Salad
Nice light lunch, even to take to work, just keep dressing separate. from Cooking Light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups torn spinach (, about 10 ozs)
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin orange sections, in light syrup or in own juice,drained
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese or 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped pecans or 2 tablespoons roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup fat-free raspberry vinaigrette (such as Girard's Or your favourite fat free dressing)
- 1Place 2 cups of spinach on each of 4 plates.
- 2Arrange 1/2 cup mushrooms and 1/3 cup oranges over spinach.
- 3Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 1/2 teaspoons nuts.
- 4Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette.
- 5Or place ingredients, except vinaigrette, in a bowl, lightly toss and just before serving, drizzle with dressing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Mandarin Orange Salad
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 177.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free raspberry vinaigrette