1/8 Photos of Spinach and Green Apple Salad, Diabetic
There are other salads by the same name posted on Zaar. This one was has been lightened and made more healthy. The lovely colors are ideal for the holidays but it's easy to enjoy year round.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11/3 cup walnut pieces, toasted in a dry skillet over a medium-high flame until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- 2In a small bowl whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard.
- 3Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Toss the spinach with the dressing until evenly coated then divide the spinach among 4 serving plates.
- 5Core the apple and slice it into matchsticks.
- 6Sprinkle a quarter of the apple pieces on top of each salad.
- 7Follow with the walnut pieces.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Green Apple Salad, Diabetic
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.8
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 43.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g