1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
An easy and tasty alternative to the whole bird.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in a pan. Crumble and put in a mixing bowl. Sautee onion and garlic in bacon drippings. Drain and place in bowl with bacon. Mix in egg, spices, spinach, and cheese.
- 2Slice the turkey breast and open like a book. Apply spinach and cheese mixture to one inch from edges.
- 3Roll tightly and keep in place with butcher's twine. Smear on butter.
- 4Wrap in foil and place in oven at 350°F Cook until internal temperature reaches 165F (about 1 1/2 hrs).
- 5Unwrap and slice like a loaf of bread.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Goat Cheese Turkey Breast
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.9
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 321.6 mg
- Sodium 1240.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 105.9 g