1/2 Photos of Spinach and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
The flavors in this dish are amazing, evrything melds so well. This is a super simple meal that will definitley impress!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup goat cheese (such as chevre)
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 tablespoons roasted red peppers, diced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 12 toothpicks
- 1Preheat oven to 300.
- 2In a bowl, mix spinach, goat cheese, lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoons salt and pepper until well combined.
- 3Lay pounded chicken breast out and place 1/4 of cheese mixture on top. Roll chicken breast and secure with toothpicks (I usually use about 3 each piece).
- 4Dredge chicken in flour and brown on all sides in heated skillet.
- 5Remove chicken and place in oven while completing dish.
- 6Add 2 tbs. oil in skillet and add garlic, onion, thyme, 1/8 teaspoons salt and red pepper flakes. Cook 3-4 minute then add 1 tbs. flour. Cook 1 minute more.
- 7Whisk in stock and cook 4-5 minute until thickened.
- 8Add lemon juice, parsley and roasted peppers.
- 9When plating, slice each breast about 1/2 inches thick and spoon sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1080.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: