Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another recipe from Recipes for Life II.This cookbook has wonderful recipes and I have never been disappointed in any that I have tried.I have gotten to know many of the people that have submitted recipes,( me included ) for this fundraiser cookbook. I just did the Relay for Life walk last week-end got to know the faces with the names !!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, drained and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- In food processor while running, add all ingredients and process until well blended.
- Let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
- Spread can be made one day ahead. Cover and refrigerate if so but make sure it stands out for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve on crackers, baguette slices or vegetables that you can dip with.