A very tasty and quick dish that is sure to please your family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Drain and return to pan to keep warm.
- 3In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, fry bacon until crisp.
- 4Remove bacon to a plate with paper towels to drain.
- 5Remove and discard all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat.
- 6Reheat frying pan, add butter and olive oil and heat.
- 7Stir in garlic and saute until soft.
- 8Add spinach, stirring until spinach is cooked.
- 9Add pasta and stir until blended.
- 10Add Parmesan cheese and stir.
- 11Remove from heat and transfer onto individual serving plates.
- 12Scatter bacon over top and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Garlic Penne Pasta With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 907.5
- Calories from Fat 455
- Total Fat 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 703.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 22.0 g