I didn't tell my husband it was spinach until he decided he liked it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles al dente in a med. pot.
- 2Drain noodles and in the empty noodle pot, brown sausage.
- 3While sausage is browning, place spinach in water and put in the microwave until boiling. Boil 2 minute.
- 4Drain spinach.
- 5Drain sausage completely and mop up excess grease with a paper towel.
- 6Place alfredo sauce, cooked spinach and drained noodles in pot with sausage and heat thoroughly.
- 7Serve with breadsticks.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Garlic Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spinach and garlic egg noodles