Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I didn't tell my husband it was spinach until he decided he liked it!
Make and share this Spinach and Garlic Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook noodles al dente in a med. pot.
- Drain noodles and in the empty noodle pot, brown sausage.
- While sausage is browning, place spinach in water and put in the microwave until boiling. Boil 2 minute.
- Drain spinach.
- Drain sausage completely and mop up excess grease with a paper towel.
- Place alfredo sauce, cooked spinach and drained noodles in pot with sausage and heat thoroughly.
- Serve with breadsticks.