Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I didn't tell my husband it was spinach until he decided he liked it!
Make and share this Spinach and Garlic Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces spinach and garlic egg noodles
- 1⁄2 lb garlic sausage, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 20 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Cook noodles al dente in a med. pot.
- Drain noodles and in the empty noodle pot, brown sausage.
- While sausage is browning, place spinach in water and put in the microwave until boiling. Boil 2 minute.
- Drain spinach.
- Drain sausage completely and mop up excess grease with a paper towel.
- Place alfredo sauce, cooked spinach and drained noodles in pot with sausage and heat thoroughly.
- Serve with breadsticks.