Add some chicken and you have a meal.
Make and share this Spinach and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Put spinach in a salad spinner and dry well. (or use paper towels). Remove stalks if any.
- If using large leaves, roll up tightly and cut crossway in wide strips. (if using baby leave alone).
- Heat wok to medium heat. Add sesame seeds, and dry fry stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Add oil to wok and swirl around. When hot, add the salt, spinach and garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes until the spinach just wilts a bit and the leaves are coated with oil.
- Sprinkle over dry-heated sesame seeds and serve immediately.
- I love this with some naan bread.