1/7 Photos of Spinach and Garlic
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
Add some chicken and you have a meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put spinach in a salad spinner and dry well. (or use paper towels). Remove stalks if any.
- 2If using large leaves, roll up tightly and cut crossway in wide strips. (if using baby leave alone).
- 3Heat wok to medium heat. Add sesame seeds, and dry fry stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- 4Add oil to wok and swirl around. When hot, add the salt, spinach and garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes until the spinach just wilts a bit and the leaves are coated with oil.
- 5Sprinkle over dry-heated sesame seeds and serve immediately.
- 6I love this with some naan bread.
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 681.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g