Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
a flavorful salad that I like, because it does not have heavy dressing and also is a complete meal for a salad hater!
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 head lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- lemon juice
- 1⁄2 apple, chopped
- 5 bing cherries
- steam the corn and cilantro for a 4 minutes on high in the microwave.
- add salt to the corn and cilantro mix.
- mix together with the spinach and lettuce.
- add lemon juice according to taste (not much is required).
- eat with a nice piece of toasted bread.