Party Pleaser! Mushrooms stuffed with Spinach and Feta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw frozen spinach and drain.
- 2Wash mushrooms and throw out stems.
- 3Crumble feta if bought in block form.
- 4Brush the rim of the mushroom with olive oil.
- 5Stuff desired amount of spinach into mushroom caps.
- 6Stuff feta on top of spinach.
- 7Sprinkle basil and garlic salt or garlic powder onto stuffed mushrooms.
- 8Place completed mushrooms on a non-stick baking sheet.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees F until feta begins to brown or until desired temperature.
- 10Serve on platter and watch them disappear!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Feta Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 720.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 13.1 g