Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Combine spinach, bacon, feta cheese, cottage cheese, chopped onion, one teaspoon lemon juice, parmesan cheese and the egg and mix well.
- Make a small slice in the side of the chicken breast and stuff with the spinach mixture.
- Saute the chicken breasts in the butter until lightly browned on each side.
- Sprinkle with the remaining teaspoon of lemon juice, salt and pepper, and whatever other spices you would like.
- I usually sprinkle a little of this and that, a little onion powder and a little cayenne pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.