All the lovely flavours of spanakopita in a healthful quinoa salad that is pretty easy to make - once you have everything in the pot you can pretty much just sit back and wait for it to finish cooking. The spinach and feta flavour combination works really well in the quinoa salad and the one thing that I like the most, outside of the flavour, is how light and fresh the quinoa salad seems.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a pan.
- 2Add the onion and saute until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- 3Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- 4Add the spinach and cook until it wilts.
- 5Add the quinoa, vegetable broth, parsley, dill and season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce the heat, cover and simmer until the quinoa is tender, about 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and hit it with a splash lemon juice and mix in the feta.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Feta Quinoa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.1
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 355.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: