Recipe by Erindipity
My husband is a meat and potatoes type of guy, but loves this veggie pizza. In fact, it is the only one I make at home any longer.
- 1 pizza dough, for 12 inch pizza
- 2 sweet onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 cup pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, in oil drained
- 6 ounces feta, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- In large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add onions. Once onions begin to brown reduce heat to low. Continue to cook onions until soft and caramelized. This should take a total of 20-30 minutes.
- Roll dough out. Spread pesto. Layer remaining ingredients and onions over sauce.
- Bake according to dough directions.