Recipe by ellie_
I enjoyed this simple 2 point breakfast - and it was a great way to use up some feta and spinach too! The original recipe used chopped tomatoes, which I didn't have. Recipe source: WeightWatchers.com
Top Review by morgainegeiser
This is a nice quick and easy breakfast. Healthy, too. I made one with eggs for husband and I made mine with eggbeaters. Both were great. I had a few black olives leftover so added them. Tomatoes would be great on it, too. Made for ZWT9.
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese (I used low fat feta)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine first 5 ingredients (egg - salt).
- Spray a small skillet with Pam and head over medium heat.
- Add egg mixture to skillet, cooking until bottom of eggs is firm (5-10 minutes). Flip omelet and cook other side until set (3-5 minutes).
- Put cheese on one half of omelet and flip over other half.
- Cut in half to serve.