A heathly and easy to make savoury muffin. This comes from my "Annabelle Cooks" recipe book. You can make texas, regular,or mini muffins, depending on how you want to serve them:) ****Oooops!!!! Thanks to a very observant chef I had missed out the baking powder. This has now been corrected in the ingredients list. My apologies to anyone who has made them without this essential ingredient!!!! I must have had a 'senior' moment :)
- Pre heat the oven to 190'C fan bake or 200'C regular bake.
- Put the oil, egg, milk and spinach into a a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients together and then fold through the feta cheese until it is coated.
- Add the spinach mixture and combine until just mixed.
- Place in greased muffin tins and fan bake for approx 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and leave in pans for a few minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool.
- Serve warm or cold.
- *Note: you can also add in some chopped sundried tomato, chopped spring onions or chopped red or green capsicums to vary the flavour.