1/1 Photo of Spinach and Feta Muffins
Jen T's Note:
A heathly and easy to make savoury muffin. This comes from my "Annabelle Cooks" recipe book. You can make texas, regular,or mini muffins, depending on how you want to serve them:) ****Oooops!!!! Thanks to a very observant chef I had missed out the baking powder. This has now been corrected in the ingredients list. My apologies to anyone who has made them without this essential ingredient!!!! I must have had a 'senior' moment :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat the oven to 190'C fan bake or 200'C regular bake.
- 2Put the oil, egg, milk and spinach into a a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- 3In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients together and then fold through the feta cheese until it is coated.
- 4Add the spinach mixture and combine until just mixed.
- 5Place in greased muffin tins and fan bake for approx 25 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and leave in pans for a few minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool.
- 7Serve warm or cold.
- 8*Note: you can also add in some chopped sundried tomato, chopped spring onions or chopped red or green capsicums to vary the flavour.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Feta Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.1
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 388.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.8 g