Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Really fast and tasty dinner - not dissimilar to gozleme!
Make and share this Spinach and Feta Flatbread recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pita breads
- 100 g feta, thinly sliced
- handful Baby Spinach
- 50 g mozzarella cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Combine olive oil and garlic and set aside.
- 2. Spread one half of pita bread with feta, top with spinach and mozzarella for each.
- 3. Fold over and place on hot sandwich press, brush top with garlic oil.
- 4. Press until golden.
- NB. You can make these in any number of ways - another favourite is salami, tomato, and feta.