Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
The recipe is from The Australian Women's Weekly website. My friend cooked it without shallots and dill and our toddlers cannot get enough :)
- 453.59 g packet frozen spinach, defrosted
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 150 g Greek feta cheese, drained
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 14.79 ml dill, chopped
- 18 sheet phyllo pastry
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200°C Squeeze excess moisture from spinach.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Place a sheet of 'filo' pastry on the bench. Spray lightly with the olive oil spray.
- Top with another sheet of pastry.
- Cut into 5 strips.
- Place a tablespoon of filling at the bottom of each strip.
- Fold across diagonally, and continue folding to the top of the strip.
- Place on a baking tray and cook for 20 Minutes or until crisp and golden.
Easy & yummy to make! The kids loved them too!
An excellent recipe. I used onions because that is what I had on hand. Thanks for sharing!