The recipe is from The Australian Women's Weekly website. My friend cooked it without shallots and dill and our toddlers cannot get enough :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C Squeeze excess moisture from spinach.
- 2Combine with remaining ingredients.
- 3Place a sheet of 'filo' pastry on the bench. Spray lightly with the olive oil spray.
- 4Top with another sheet of pastry.
- 5Cut into 5 strips.
- 6Place a tablespoon of filling at the bottom of each strip.
- 7Fold across diagonally, and continue folding to the top of the strip.
- 8Place on a baking tray and cook for 20 Minutes or until crisp and golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Feta Filo Triangles
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 415.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g