Recipe by DailyInspiration
An elegant salad with a delicious maple syrup vinaigrette. The recipe says that each bite will be deliciously different, depending on what your fork picks up. Recipe is from Gourmet Today.
Top Review by Dr. Jenny
This salad is delicious and presents beautifully. The photo I hurriedly took of my serving does not do it justice. I served to company and everyone really enjoyed it, including DH, who commented multiple times that he thought it was really good. I omitted the pecans for personal preference. Thanks for a keeper! Made for ZWT9.
- 59.14 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml shallots, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml white wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml pure maple syrup
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 2 Belgian endive, thinly sliced on a long diagonal
- 283.49 g baby spinach leaves
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped and toasted (about 3 1/2 oz.)
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 78.07 ml danish blue cheese, crumbled