Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from Best Loved Casseroles. This is a great way to use up leftover hard boiled eggs. Paprika sprinkled on top makes for a pretty presentation.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (15 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄2 lb deli ham, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large saucepan, cook spinach according to package directions: drain well.
- Stir in soup, mustard, and ham.
- Pour into 9x9 inch baking pan.
- Top with eggs.
- Bake 15 or 20 minutes or until heated through.