Music lover's Note:
I haven't made this recipe yet but am planning on making a few changes due to some situations in my life. I have A LOT of olive dip (green olives blended with cream cheese and garlic powder) and wanted to use it in a recipe. We'll see how it turns out. I'm planning on using fresh spinach also. Should be interesting! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2Blend the cream cheese and spinach in a large bowl.
- 3Add the garlic, nutmeg, and salt
- 4Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray
- 5Arrange the fillets on the pan and slice a slit down the fish.
- 6Spoon the cream cheese mixture onto the fish, flattening it so that it seeps in the slit (this isnt' TRUE stuffed fish -- a lot will just be spooned over the top)
- 7Sprinkle Ritz or bread crumbs over fish
- 8Bake for 8 minutes until fish flakes with a fork.
- 9*I didn't use all of the cream cheese mixture, so I recommend saving the left over and using it as a spinach dip! My husband loves it on wheat thins or chips! The recipe will actually be closer to 135 calories since you won't use all the mixture most likely.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Cream Cheese Stuffed Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 299.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 27.9 g