1/2 Photos of Spinach and Cream Cheese Omelette
This recipe is posted by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash spinach leaves well-remove stems and slice leaves very thin; set aside.
- 2Whip the cream cheese with lemon juice and zest if using; set aside.
- 3Dice onion or shallot; set aside.
- 4In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 tbsp of the butter.
- 5Add the spinach and onion and sauté for 3-5 minutes. You want the onion slightly translucent and the spinach wilted. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl; set aside.
- 6Melt the remaining 1-2 tbsp butter in the same pan over medium heat.
- 7Whip the eggs well with the whole milk and pour into the hot pan.
- 8Allow eggs to cook slowly, allowing eggs to almost set completely.
- 9Pour 1/2 the cheese mixture over 1/2 of the omelette, add the spinach onion mixture; sprinkle on the nutmeg, salt and pepper, and the remaining cheese.
- 10Fold the omelette over, turn off heat and let stand for 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Cream Cheese Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.6
- Calories from Fat 484
- Total Fat 53.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 498.5 mg
- Sodium 676.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 22.4 g