Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a unique and healthy salad. My husband and I love this--it's great to eat on hot summer nights when you really don't want to cook. You can leave the chicken out to make it vegetarian.
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 4 cups cooked spiral shaped pasta
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 1⁄2 cups sliced celery
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup fresh snow pea
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, slices
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- In large bowl combine all the salad ingredients and mix well.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients; toss with salad and serve.