Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Really good...really easy
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) jarmedium cilantro salsa, divided
- 2 (10 ounce) canned enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded roasted cooked chicken
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded Mexican blend cheese
- Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels. Set aside.
- Stir together 1/4 cup salsa and enchilada sauce, and set aside.
- Microwave cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute or until very soft. Add spinach, chicken, and remaining salsa, and stir unti blended.
- Spoon heaping 1/3 cupful chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas, and place,seam side down, in a lightly 13x9" baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce mixture evenly over top of rolled tortillas; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with desired toppings. Toppings: shredded lettuce, guacamole, chopped fresh cilantro, chopped red onion, halved grape tomatoes.