Recipe by Nif
This is a recipe from Aylmer's, a Canadian company. It uses their canned tomatoes but you can substitute with whatever brand is available to you. Serve this delicious chicken with a salad or cooked vegetables. Enjoy!
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 6 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 (18 ounce) can aylmer's accents garlic and olive oil tomatoes (540ml)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wilt spinach in a covered pan on medium heat for 3 minutes, then drain in a sieve and squeeze out liquid. Chop spinach, then gently combine with ricotta and grated mozzarella.
- Butterfly chicken breasts and place mixture in the centre. Fold over all sides and place in baking dish, open side down.
- Pour Aylmer Accents Garlic and Olive Oil tomatoes over chicken. Cover and bake at 375ºF for 30 minutes. Serve with a salad or cooked vegetables.