Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I love creating my own recipes and menus for people. I have been doing this since I was about 12 years old. I put together a birthday party with lots of freshly prepared food and cake that I prepared for my mom. I had help from my cousins and friends who were my assistants and servers. The party was a great success and I have been doing this ever since. I made this chicken dish 8 years ago and it was the only thing different my mom would eat so I made sure I perfected the dish just for her and of course others. I usually brine my chicken in a mixture of salt, brown sugar and water for at least 45 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 453.59 g fresh spinach
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 170.09 g can black olives, sliced (optional)
- Butterfly chicken breast and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle chicken breast with Hidden Valley Seasoning and Dressing Mix and set aside.
- In a saute' pan cook spinach until spinach has started to cook down. Remove spinach from heat and add to a medium bowl with Parmesan cheese, half of the mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and beaten egg and olives. Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Place a large spoonful of spinach mixture in the middle of each chicken breast and fold over, covering the spinach mixture completely.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and place on baking sheet and bake on 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165 degrees when chicken is tested.
This was an amazingly tasteful dish and very easy to prepare. I LOVED it! This recipe is now one of my new favorites. Yummy!!!!
Simple to prepare and soo tasty! An elegant presentation without the fuss!
I tried this recipe and it reminded me of my mom's ! I loved it as a kid and love it now. Kudos! A must try!