Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I love creating my own recipes and menus for people. I have been doing this since I was about 12 years old. I put together a birthday party with lots of freshly prepared food and cake that I prepared for my mom. I had help from my cousins and friends who were my assistants and servers. The party was a great success and I have been doing this ever since. I made this chicken dish 8 years ago and it was the only thing different my mom would eat so I made sure I perfected the dish just for her and of course others. I usually brine my chicken in a mixture of salt, brown sugar and water for at least 45 minutes
- Butterfly chicken breast and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle chicken breast with Hidden Valley Seasoning and Dressing Mix and set aside.
- In a saute' pan cook spinach until spinach has started to cook down. Remove spinach from heat and add to a medium bowl with Parmesan cheese, half of the mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and beaten egg and olives. Mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
- Place a large spoonful of spinach mixture in the middle of each chicken breast and fold over, covering the spinach mixture completely.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and place on baking sheet and bake on 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165 degrees when chicken is tested.
This was an amazingly tasteful dish and very easy to prepare. I LOVED it! This recipe is now one of my new favorites. Yummy!!!!
Simple to prepare and soo tasty! An elegant presentation without the fuss!
Ms. Jaylin Hawkins has really did her thing with this Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast! 5 stars up!