Recipe by momof2_i_babies
A quick and easy but very flavorful and healthy dish
Top Review by 4Jacksons
Loved this!!! Tasted like sour cream and onion chips! Didn't happen to have an onion at the time, so I used onion powder. Next time I would like to try scallions or chives in place of the onions. I got a little confused about whether the cheese should get mixed in with the breadcrumbs or put on separately. After putting it on over top of the breadcrumbs it browned quite a bit, so next time I will mix it in. This was still a delicious dish!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare chicken breasts by cutting a slit or flap in the largest part of the breast.
- Mix all filling ingredients and spoon into chicken breast.
- Place stuffed chicken breasts into a glass 9x13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.