Recipe by keen5
These are so yummy and freeze well in plastic bags.
Top Review by Hossgirl
Very tasty. I too used forzen spinach which worked out well. The only thing I would change is the amount of butter. I think (half the amount) 2 oz. would have been fine. The choice of cheese was good. My husband, who presumbaly, doesn't like spinach thought these were pretty tasty.
- 4 ounces butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Beat eggs.
- Add flour, milk, salt and baking powder.
- Add cheese and spinach, mixing well.
- Spread into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool 30 minutes before serving.
- Cut into squares.
- These freeze well in plastic bags.