Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Who does not love comfort food? What is better at giving you comfort than your mother's own version of macaroni and cheese. This recipe is a blend of macaroni and cheese mixed with a little spinach to add a little green to your plate.
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 16 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni noodles
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach (chopped and fresh)
- 8 ounces French onion dip
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 3 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 4 -6 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees. Boil macaroni in water until cooked. Mix all other ingredients. Save 1 cup of the cheddar cheese to top the macaroni. After macaroni has finished cooking, drain and place it in a 9x12 in pan. Pour the mixture on top of it. Put the remaining cheddar cheese on top of it and place this in the oven for about 45 minutes or until it is golden brown on the top.