Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1⁄2 cup 2% milk
- 1⁄4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded fresh spinach
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- melt butter.
- add 1/2 garlic, italian seasoning and flour.
- stir in milk.
- cook over low heat until thickened.
- boil linguini, drain.
- toss pasta with sauce, spinach, cheese and remaining garlic.
This made a very tasty side dish! :) Thanks for the great recipe - very versatile too (I'd think you could use diff types of cheeses and add more or less sauce and more or less spinach too)
I found this to be a nice light dish. I used whole milk and added extra garlic and a smidge of crushed red pepper. Quick and simple. A good mid-week choice. Will make again