Spinach and Cheese Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Heat oil in medium size skillet over medium heat. Add onion, saute 3 minutes. Add garlic, saute 1 minute. Add spinach, cook, stirring, until mixture in dry. Set aside.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil. Place packet on oven shelf. Bake 5 minutes to warm tortillas.
- Pour enchilada sauce into 11 x 7 x 2 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine cottage cheese, cheddar, egg white and salt in medium bowl. Stir in spinach mixture.
- One at a time, remove warm tortillas from foil packet. Spread 1/4 cup cottage cheese mixture in center. Roll tortilla up and place seam side down in a baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese mixture.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes.