Recipe by Poor College Kid
Another smash hit with my oh-so-picky roommate. Canned enchilada sauce and frozen spinach make it super easy- use soy cheese to make it vegan if you want!
- 15 ounces enchilada sauce
- 3 cups spinach, chopped, steamed and drained
- 4 ounces cheese, shredded (I prefer Pepperjack, but mexican cheese blend works too)
- 4 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix spinach, 1/2 of the enchilada sauce, and 3/4 of the cheese together in microwave safe bowl.
- Heat mixture until cheese melts.
- Place 1/4 of mixture inside tortilla, roll up and place seam-down in medium-size baking dish. Do the same for the other three tortillas, laying the rolled up enchiladas next to each other snugly.
- Cover enchiladas with remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place lid on dish and bake for 20 minutes on 375.
- Serve with rice and beans!