Recipe by GREG IN SAN DIEGO
This cheesy twist on a classic dip comes together quickly to please a crowd.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained (I use kitchen towels.)
- 1 cup cheese, crumbles (Kraft Natural Italian Style Cheese Crumbles)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and half the onions in medium bowl with electric hand mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add spinach.
- Mix until just blended.
- Stir in cheese crumbles and peppers.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with remaining onions just before serving.