A fun, super easy appetizer that is always inhaled at get-togethers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese with chives and onions (or herb)
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1Preheat oven to directions on the crescent roll dough.
- 2Unroll the crescent roll dough until it is flat.
- 3Spread the cream cheese in a medium-thickness, even layer over the dough.
- 4Sprinkle frozen spinach liberally on top of the cream cheese.
- 5Roll the dough back together tightly, smooth edges of dough to keep any cracks from forming. Once rolled, slice into even pieces, smooth edges again. *To make slicing easier, you can put roll the dough into some foil and put it in the freezer for 10 minutes or so.
- 6Place slices on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake according to directions on the dough package. Remove, let cool, and watch them disappear!
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Cheese Biscuit Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 93.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with chives and onions