Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fun, super easy appetizer that is always inhaled at get-togethers!
Make and share this Spinach and Cheese Biscuit Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese with chives and onions (or herb)
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to directions on the crescent roll dough.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough until it is flat.
- Spread the cream cheese in a medium-thickness, even layer over the dough.
- Sprinkle frozen spinach liberally on top of the cream cheese.
- Roll the dough back together tightly, smooth edges of dough to keep any cracks from forming. Once rolled, slice into even pieces, smooth edges again. *To make slicing easier, you can put roll the dough into some foil and put it in the freezer for 10 minutes or so.
- Place slices on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake according to directions on the dough package. Remove, let cool, and watch them disappear!