1/1 Photo of Spinach and Cheese Baked Potato
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
The addition of yogurt to the mixture adds a creamier texture to this baked potato classic. Using low or non fat dairy products makes this extremely low in fat. Cook time includes cooking the potatoes before starting and heating them again at the end.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce potatoes in several places with a fork and bake at 400 for about 1 hour, until tender Allow potatoes to cool slightly.
- 2Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out flesh, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
- 3Arrange shells on a baking sheet.
- 4Mash flesh.
- 5Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and stir.
- 6Add spinach and cook until just wilted, about 2 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and add potatoes, yogurt and milk, stirring until blended.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Add mix to potato shell and sprinkle with cheese.
- 10Bake about 25 minutes at 350 until tops are golden and potatoes are heated through.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Cheese Baked Potato
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 290.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 15.9 g