Recipe by SJG3483
The addition of yogurt to the mixture adds a creamier texture to this baked potato classic. Using low or non fat dairy products makes this extremely low in fat. Cook time includes cooking the potatoes before starting and heating them again at the end.
- 4 large potatoes, rinsed and tried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) packageready to use spinach, stems trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pierce potatoes in several places with a fork and bake at 400 for about 1 hour, until tender Allow potatoes to cool slightly.
- Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out flesh, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
- Arrange shells on a baking sheet.
- Mash flesh.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and stir.
- Add spinach and cook until just wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add potatoes, yogurt and milk, stirring until blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mix to potato shell and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 25 minutes at 350 until tops are golden and potatoes are heated through.