1/1 Photo of Spinach and Broccoli Soup
A light vegie soup that's also creamy - what a combo!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the roots and leaves from the leeks, wash well, and chop roughly.
- 2Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan or stock pot. Saute the leek until softened.
- 3Add the garlic and pepper, and continue cooking, stirring, for around a minute.
- 4Add the spinach, in batches if using fresh, broccoli, potato and stock. Cover and simmer until the potato is tender.
- 5Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 6Blend on high speed using a hand held/stick mixer.
- 7Serve with grated parmesan or sour cream.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach and Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: