A light vegie soup that's also creamy - what a combo!
Make and share this Spinach and Broccoli Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Remove the roots and leaves from the leeks, wash well, and chop roughly.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan or stock pot. Saute the leek until softened.
- Add the garlic and pepper, and continue cooking, stirring, for around a minute.
- Add the spinach, in batches if using fresh, broccoli, potato and stock. Cover and simmer until the potato is tender.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Blend on high speed using a hand held/stick mixer.
- Serve with grated parmesan or sour cream.