Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really good! I never would have thought so, but my friend brought this to a potluck and we all loved it and asked for the recipe. So easy, too!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (2 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Cook and drain spinach and broccoli.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in a medium casserole.
- Microwave immediately before serving to heat up.
- Optional garnish: top with bread crumbs, cheese, crushed potatoe chips or anything else you can think of.