Recipe by Goodlookin' Cookin'
AKA: What I had in the refrigerator, I just made this one up and thought it was both unique and delicious! Enjoy
Top Review by Babychops
Simple and absolutely delicious!!! I just mixed the dressing in my little Magic Bullet & threw the rest together (I did add some Boston lettuce too) and it was WONDERFUL!!! Definitely a keeper! Light, delicous summer salad!
- 709.77 ml baby spinach leaves
- 78.07 ml fresh blackberries
- 2 thin slices red onions, separated into rings
- 28.34 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 29.58 ml slivered almonds
- 7.39 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml whole grain Dijon mustard
- 7.39 ml honey
- 9.85 ml apple cider vinegar
- 2.46 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together with a fork.
- Arrange spinach leaves on your plate. Top with remaining salad ingredients.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Note: To lessen the pungent strength of the red onions, run under hot water for about 30 seconds or so.